When in Rome, do as the Romans do.
When in a pandemic, do everything at a social distance.
So it is with book launches.
Second only to an in-person reading inside our chome is a Facebook Live video of me reading passages from the memoir based on this blog, Church Sweet Home: A Renovation to Warm the Soul.
If you’re interested in me or the memoir or the guy who made
it all most of it happen, check out this impromptu event we hosted on Tuesday evening to celebrate the launch of the book:
The event was “public,” so I might be mistaken, but I don’t think you even have to be on Facebook to watch it. It’s about 15 minutes long.
I’m an indie author, which means I don’t have a publicist. I appreciate any love you have to share. If you’re a fan and a maven, that is “a trusted expert, who seeks to pass timely and relevant knowledge on to others,” I would love for you to share the video or any of the following with your friends and family:
- A link to this blog: http://www.churchsweethome.com
- The link to my author page on Facebook: http://www.facebook/MonicaLeeWriter/
- The link to the book on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Church-Sweet-Home-Renovation-Warm-ebook/dp/B0871PRCSD/
- Or Barnes & Noble: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/church-sweet-home-monica-lee/1136867366?ean=2940162690153
- If you’re on Goodreads, please add Church Sweet Home to your “want to read” list. Find it here: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/53296554-church-sweet-home
And if you read the book and like it, please review it wherever you bought it and/or on Goodreads.
And not to worry, I’ll keep you apprised of goings on at Church Sweet Home right here. In fact, I’m headed out (wish me luck and good health!) to collect some info this very afternoon to share with you later. Have a great weekend!